Bobux Grass Court Sapphire Kid Plus Shoes
Product detailed description
- the upper part is made of leather
- the lining and the insole are made of textile
- flexible rubber sole
- silicone shoelaces (textile laces are also included)
The length and width of all our shoes together in one table here: https://www.footic.com/about-barefoot/size-chart/, have a look, compare and choose.
The optimal excess for year-round shoes for beginning walkers is 1 cm. Recommendation for measuring the foot and choosing a suitable size: https://www.footic.com/about-barefoot/foot-measuring/
Made in Indonesia, the materials meet European standards and are harmless.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
„Top design, best comfort”
Once a family business, founded in 1991 in New Zealand, nowadays a worldwide known brand. While producing their shoes, in Bobux they keep in mind the stages of foot development starting at the age of 6 months up to 8 years, that is from the soft soles, through first shoes to high top shoes, sneakers and sandals. Designed in New Zealand, produced by long-time business partners in Indonesia. High-quality materials, top craftsmanship and design as well as ethical and ecological production are Bobux’s priorities.
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH BOBUX
- Bobux shoes stand out thanks to its unique design - simple, original, and sophisticated
- Irreplaceable line of shoes for first walkers (Xplorer collection) somewhere between soft soles and shoes
- Bobux = high-quality materials, original details, top craftsmanship
- Collection classici represent a compromise between barefoot shoes and regular shoes parameters
- The brand is truly interested in the healthy foot development - https://www.bobux.com/our-expertise
- Ideal shoes for first walkers combining the softness of soft soles and resistance of shoes
- Ultralight 2 mm sole made of EVA rubber
- Excellent foot-ground contact
- Incredible flexibility in all directions, they bend even by light pressure (alike the leather soft soles)
- Even if very thin, the sole provides protection from cold and moisture
- Anatomically shaped toe box, suitable even for a dominant toe
- Unshaped insole (non-removable), zero-drop
- Elasticated ankles, secure fit even for skinny feet
- Some designs can be tightened by Velcro straps
- No counter, very soft in the heel – suitable for both walking and crawling
- We recommend them for rather narrow feet and for a low to average instep
- All-year leather designs, canvas shoes as well as winter shoes with merino fur, available in sizes 18-22
Sneakers and sandals with striped/honeycomb soles (dimension, aktiv, play)
- Xplorer follow up collection
- More resistant as well as stiffer soles when compared to the soft soles shoes, ideal for active kids
- Very flexible 4-5 mm slip-resistant outsole
- Sole well flexible in walking direction as well as transvers
- No counter
- Flat, unshaped non-removable insole
- Suitable for narrow feet with a little higher instep
- Most designs cannot be tightened well around the ankles (they stay a bit more open around the ankle)
- Available as sneakers, breathable knitwear shoes as well as sandals up to size 33
All-year shoes as well as sandals with a scaled sole
- Thermoplastic rubber sole, about 9 mm thick, rather stiff
- Sole flexible in walking direction and transvers only by strong pressure
- The sole enables the natural pronation, but the sensory and motor perception is significantly reduced due to a thicker sole and cushioning
- Unshaped sewn-in insole
- Toe and heel in the same level
- Firmer in the heel, although not completely stiff due to counter
- We recommend them for average to narrow feet, not for narrow ankles, you cannot tighten them well around the heel
- “compromise” shoes suitable especially for hard surfaces
- Available in sizes 22-33
- Available in summer, spring, winter, and all-year designs
Bobux was founded with the idea of a shoe production focused on the children’s natural foot development. It all started with a pair of shoes which Chris and Colleen Bennett, parents of little Chloe, had made for their daughter, and today there are hundreds of other designs being shipped to 40 different countries around the world, while always striving to improve the designs of the shoes they produce. Their daughter Chloe has got children of her own now and they proudly wear their little barefoot shoes, Bobux Soft Soles.
For over 30 years, Bobux has worked together with pediatricians, researchers, talents, and enthusiasts from all over the world, they focus on innovative design as well as on the quality of used materials and of their production. The shoes are made of leather, carefully selected from the world’s leading tanneries. Synthetic knitwear and other fabrics used in the shoes, are all designed exclusively for Bobux in cooperation with fabrics experts from Auckland University of Technology. Hundreds of hours of research, design and testing resulted in hardwearing, flexible knitwear allowing kids to move with no constraints.
Woolen lining used in the winter designs is made of high-quality Australian and New Zealand merino wool. Merino wool, as opposed to the other kinds, is incredibly strong, extra soft, resistant and yet it is by far the most breathable one. One of the most curious qualities of the merino wool is its thermoregulation, so the little feet are nicely warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
The company cooperates only with ethical and professional production partners. Anyone involved in the production of Bobux shoes needs to be a professional craftsman, working for a fair salary, in a healthy and safe work environment.
In 2019, Bobux started to implement a 5-year plan of becoming a top leader in sustainability. More than 50% of their products are currently delivered exclusively in recycled packaging and their goals is to achieve 100%.