Protetika Farel barefoot shoes
- the upper part is made of grain leather
- the lining and the insole are made of leather
- rubber sole
- Velour straps
The optimal excess for year-round shoes is 1-1.2 cm. Recommendation for measuring the foot and choosing a suitable size: https://www.footic.com/about-barefoot/foot-measuring/
The length and width of all our shoes together in one table here: https://www.footic.com/about-barefoot/size-chart/, have a look, compare and choose.
Made in Slovakia, the materials meet European standards and they are harmless.
|Girls, boys, women, men (?)||Boys|
|Prevailing use of these shoes (?)||All Season Shoes|
|Prevailing color of the item (?)||Blue|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
“Care, protection and comfort“
On protetika plus
A Slovakian producer of orthopedic aids and shoes, and as of 2019 a producer of barefoot shoes for children. Their shoes are handmade in a site in western Ukraine, and you will be pleased by their barefoot parameters as well as affordable price.
our experience with protetika shoes
- Good quality for an affordable price
- Practical design, rubber toe and heel cap
- Affordable shoes with a simple design, anatomically shaped toe box and high-quality soft outsole
LEATHER & CANVAS YEAR-ROUND SHOES, SUMMER AND WINTER SHOES
- 4 mm fully flexible outsole, bends very easily
- Anatomically shaped toe box suitable even for a dominant first toe
- The toe box is not tapered so it will suit square shaped toes
- Removable flat insole
- Soft in the heel, no counter, a little stiffer in the bottom part of the heel due to the rubber heel cap
- Suitable for average feet and a higher instep
- Cannot be tightened well around narrow ankles or narrow heel
- Suitable for active walkers, we do not recommend them for children who combine walking and crawling (the shoe is soft but multiple leather layers might not allow the feet to move 100% naturally)
Protetika brand’s mission is to care for their customers‘ health thanks to a series of procedures and the use of modern technologies resulting in high-quality, healthy, modern and functional footwear and a wide range of medical aids.
Protetika Barefoot line of footwear brings respect to natural movement allowing only the necessary minimum of external interference.