shoes Lurchi Nobby-tex Nappa Bordo
Product detailed description
- upper part smooth leather
- inside sheep wool
- rubber sole
- Velcro straps
The optimal excess for year-round shoes is 1-1.3 cm. Recommendations for measuring the foot and choosing a suitable size: www.footic.com/about-barefoot/how-to-measure-foot/
The materials meet European standards and are harmless.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Lurchi was originally a cartoon character created to amuse little customers in German shoe stores “Salamander”. And thanks to this character becoming popular, the new line of shoes for children was named Lurchi. In 2021 Lurchi introduced a barefoot shoes line, with simple design, variety of bright colors and narrow shoe shape, so all barefoot fans with narrow feet are sure to be pleased.
our experience with lurchi shoes
- The import of the original Filii shoes for kids ended and Lurchi shoes are the perfect alternative with regards to both the looks and parameters
- German quality – perfect craftsmanship, high-quality materials, easy-to-fit shape
- Barefoot shoes for narrow feet, can be tightened around a narrow heel and narrow ankles
- Simple minimalist design
leather all-year shoes, canvas shoes and summer sandals
- 4 mm sole, fully flexible in all directions, bends very easily
- Ideal, anatomically shaped toe box, suitable for a dominant toe
- Flat un-shaped removable insole, zero-drop
- 1 mm anti-slip subtle tread on the sole
- Higher resistance due to the combination of stitching and gluing of the outsole
- Light, soft shoes suitable for first steps of confident walkers
- Ideal for narrow feet with a low or average instep, sneakers are suitable for a higher instep
- No counter, heel part stiffened only by multiple leather layers
Striving to produce the perfect shoes resistant in a wet and cold weather, Lurchi entered into a partnership with Sympatex, a producer of a membrane which absorbs the water vapor and removes it through the fabric to the outside. This lining is 100% recyclable.