ballet flats Fare 5362101 flower (bare)
EU size: 33In stock
EU size: 35In stock
Product detailed description
Lengths and widths of all our shoes together in one table , look, compare, select.
The optimal excess for year-round shoes is 1-1.2 cm. Recommendations for measuring the foot and choosing a suitable size: www.littleshoes.cz/blog/jak-merit-jakou-vzit/
Made in the Czech Republic, the materials meet European standards and are harmless.
|Category:||Kids spring barefoot shoes|
|Kids shoes type:||ballerinas|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Add a comment
Fare stands for the first letters of the Czech words “Imagination, attractivity, asset and elegance”
Czech brand of a recognized tradition from Valašské Klobouky, with their production going back to 1991. Winner of awards for quality, design, and innovation. In 2018 Fare introduced a new line of barefoot shoes for children which was received very well both in the Czech Republic and abroad thanks to a particularly spacious design and its unique flexibility.
our experience with fare
- Fare will fit even really wide feet
- Good quality for a reasonable price
- Local production
- Time-tested materials, designs and production processes ensuring quality products
- Anatomically shaped spacious toe box, narrow in the heel, ideal for kids with a dominant toe or fan-shaped feet
- Lower instep
- Narrow in the heel, secure fit around narrow ankles
- 2 lines – A and B. The B line design is narrower by a few millimetres, but provides more space in the instep
- Very flexible sole in all directions, 3-4 mm, minimum tread
- Hardwearing shoes, both glued and stitched
- Removable insole, unshaped
- Several designs with waterproof lining