sandals Fare 5262261/5164261 gray-sandy colour (bare)
- upper - nonwovens
- lining - nonwovens
- sole - rubber
- Velcro straps
The optimal excess for sandals is 1-1.3 cm. Recommendation for measuring the foot and choosing a suitable size: https://www.footic.com/about-barefoot/foot-measuring/
The length and width of all our shoes together in one table here: https://www.footic.com/about-barefoot/size-chart/, have a look, compare and choose.
Made in the Czech Republic, the materials meet European standards and they are harmless.
|Girls, boys, women, men (?)||Boys|
|Prevailing use of these shoes (?)||Sandals|
|Prevailing color of the item (?)||Grey|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Fare stands for the first letters of the Czech words “Imagination, attractivity, asset and elegance”
Czech brand of a recognized tradition from Valašské Klobouky, with their production going back to 1991. Winner of awards for quality, design, and innovation. In 2018 Fare introduced a new line of barefoot shoes for children which was received very well both in the Czech Republic and abroad thanks to a particularly spacious design and its unique flexibility.
our experience with fare
- Fare will fit even really wide feet
- Good quality for a reasonable price
- Local production
- Time-tested materials, designs and production processes ensuring quality products
- Anatomically shaped spacious toe box, narrow in the heel, ideal for kids with a dominant toe or fan-shaped feet
- Lower instep
- Narrow in the heel, secure fit around narrow ankles
- 2 lines – A and B. The B line design is narrower by a few millimetres, but provides more space in the instep
- Very flexible sole in all directions, 3-4 mm, minimum tread
- Hardwearing shoes, both glued and stitched
- Removable insole, unshaped
- Several designs with waterproof lining