sandals be lenka Flexi Black
Product detailed description
- upper part of textile
- inside the skin
- rubber sole
The optimal excess for sandals for adults is 0.2-0.4 cm.
Made in the Czech Republic, the materials meet European standards and are harmless.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
„Together we achieve, together we fly“
On be lenka
Be Lenka brand was founded in 2015 by Lenka, active, creative mother-of-three and a barefoot enthusiast from Slovakia. Her physical condition never set a limitation to her dreams – once a top athlete, now a successful businesswoman. Her achievements in sports and her leisure time shoes produced in the Czech Republic and Slovakia paved her a path to the media which enables her to spread the good word about the barefoot shoe wear.
our experience with be lenka
- Innovative brand with endless development effort – it continues to modernize their designs, uses high-quality materials, improves shoe construction methods
- Local production, 100% barefoot parameters
- Design suitable even for wider feet, extensive range of colours available
- Active and successful brand spreading the barefoot shoe ware awareness, published in Forbes, iDnes etc.
be lenka shoes for kids (play, penguin)
- Can be bent in both directions using a stronger pressure
- Original sole design (bubbles), slight slip-resistant effect
- Approx. 4 mm rubber + 2 mm tread
- Suitable for wider toes
- Slightly curved towards the first toe, therefore not suitable for a dominant toe especially if the first toe is inclined outwards
- The Play collection is not ideal for narrow ankles, shoes from the Penguin collection can be tightened better
- Loop in the Velcro strap maintains the tongue in the correct position
- No counter, only multiple leather layers
- Zero-drop, unshaped insole
- Winter design Penguin comes with a waterproof lining
In 2017, the brand’s owner Lenka added barefoot shoes production to her successful line of baby carriers. Proving to be a strong admirable woman, she managed to overcome her physical disability just as easily as jumping over the many barriers in her athletics career while representing Slovakia. Nowadays, her products are shipped all over the world, to the US, Canada, France or even Estonia.