Aylla Shoes INCA pink L
Product detailed description
- upper part of the skin
- inside anti-allergenic microfiber
- sole 4 mm thermal rubber
- textile shoelaces
The optimal excess for walking shoes for adults is 0.4-0.5 cm.
Made in the Czech Republic, the materials meet European standards and are harmless.
|Category:||Women all season barefoot shoes|
|Girls, boys, women, men:||Women|
|Prevealing use of the shoes:||All Season Shoes|
|Prevailing color of the item:||Pink|
|? 100% Fashion:|
|? Proper tightening:|
|? Made in CZ:|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
“live your live without compromise, enjoy it to the fullest, be free”
On aylla O ZNAČCE
New, modern, dynamic Czech brand founded in 2020. Local production, high-quality fabrics and leather and 100% barefoot shoes regarding both shoe parameters and its owners’ beliefs.
our experience with aylla shoes
- By purchasing Aylla shoes you support a young Czech team of charming barefoot enthusiasts and a local production, too.
- Minimalist in design, in shape and materials – no extras, just the sole and simple textile or leather upper material
- Hardwearing shoes thanks to the high-quality materials and due to the soles being both stitched and glued
- Sk8ters tested, the shoes will last! :-)
- Once I put them on, I’ve been charmed. I love the tiny “tunnel” for the shoelaces and, actually, I love all their minimalist design.
Leather and canvas lifestyle shoes
- Very flexible sole fully bendy in all directions
- Ideal toe box shape even for fin-shaped feet and dominant toe – especially if the dominant toe is the second or third one, from there on the toe box is a little slanted
- Nonremovable, flat, sewn-in insole
- No counter, softly stiffened to maintain the shape
Brand’s aim is to address wider public focusing on young longboarders, skateboarders, passionate parkour athletes and many others who share the Aylla view motto, which is live your live without compromise, enjoy it to the fullest, be free. After many years of effort, a group of young skateboarders came up with simple, hardwearing lifestyle shoes.