shoes Fare 5321191 burgundy ankle (bare) AD
Product detailed description
- upper- leather
- lining - synthetic fabric
- sole - rubber
The optimal excess for year-round shoes is 1-1.2 cm.
Made in the Czech Republic, the materials meet European standards and are harmless.
|Category:||Women all season barefoot shoes|
|Girls, boys, women, men:||Women, Men|
|Prevealing use of the shoes:||High Top Shoes|
|Prevailing color of the item:||Violet|
|? Proper tightening:|
|? Fin shaped foot:|
|? Made in CZ:|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Fare stands for the first letters of the Czech words “Imagination, attractivity, asset and elegance”
Czech brand of a recognized tradition from Valašské Klobouky, with their production going back to 1991. Winner of awards for quality, design, and innovation. In 2018 Fare introduced a new line of barefoot shoes for children which was received very well both in the Czech Republic and abroad thanks to a particularly spacious design and its unique flexibility.
our experience with fare
- Fare will fit even really wide feet
- Good quality for a reasonable price
- Local production
- Time-tested materials, designs and production processes ensuring quality products
- Anatomically shaped spacious toe box, narrow in the heel, ideal for kids with a dominant toe or fan-shaped feet
- Lower instep
- Narrow in the heel, secure fit around narrow ankles
- 2 lines – A and B. The B line design is narrower by a few millimetres, but provides more space in the instep
- Very flexible sole in all directions, 3-4 mm, minimum tread
- Hardwearing shoes, both glued and stitched
- Removable insole, unshaped
- Several designs with waterproof lining