Ahinsa Ananda Black barefoot ballerinas
- upper part CF + high performance
- inside CF + ultra dry
- rubber sole
- Velcro strap
The optimal excess for walking shoes for adults is 0.4-0.5 cm.
Made in the Czech Republic, the materials meet European standards and are harmless.
|Girls, boys, women, men (?)||Women|
|Prevealing use of the shoes (?)||Ballerinas|
|Prevailing color of the item (?)||Black|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Czech barefoot brand name Ahinsa means “no violence”. Brand’s main philosophy is respect to the nature, animals, people and health. Ahinsa was founded by Lukáš Klimpera, a physiotherapist and healthy footwear professional and a Czech barefoot shoes pioneer. Ahinsa shoes are 100% vegan/vegetarian, and instead of real leather, they are made of hardwearing artificial leather of local origin. Ahinsa strives to promote ethical production with respect to the nature and their production facility is situated in Moravia.
Our experience with Ahinsa
- Barefoot shoes with no compromises regarding shoe parameters as well as brand’s philosophy
- Great team of people, led by Lukáš, professional physiotherapist and a Czech barefoot pioneer
- Thanks to the local production facility it is possible to have your shoes custom-made, including a different size for your left and right shoe in case of a big size discrepancy
- High-quality, hardwearing leather substitutes
- "One of the most comfortable pair of shoes I know – very flexible, perfectly shaped toe box, providing enough space above the fingers".
- Visiting Ahinsa’s production facility was so inspiring! – it led to a cooperation between Ahinsa and Little Shoes and the birth of a joint limited edition. It combines Ahinsa’s high quality and the iconic design of Marimekko fabrics. You can learn more about my path to barefoot shoes and about Ahinsa in an interview with Lukas Klimpera.
Ahinsa shoes are hand-made in the Czech Republic. Ahinsa brand ensures respectful socio-economical working environment. Professionals and physiotherapists take part in the shoe’s development process. All materials come from the European Union, and for the most part from the Czech Republic, and are subject to a strict quality control and certification, therefore they minimize intercontinental transportation. The insoles are made of the CF+ ultradry, an innovative OEKO-TEX® certified material. It absorbs moisture which evaporates after you take the shoes off. Just to compare, a regular leather material absorbs one drop of water in 33 minutes whereas CF+ Ultradry in only 2 seconds. Besides the strictly barefoot shoes collection, Ahinsa offers a Comfort collection with slightly padded insole. This collection will be a perfect choice for all barefoot shoes beginners or for those who don’t enjoy ultra-thin outsole.