Get to know the brand Bundgaard
The Danish manufacturer of children's shoes is the oldest manufacturer of children's shoes in Scandinavia thanks to its beginnings in 1904. It designs shoes for children of all ages, featuring classic Scandinavian minimalist design and quality. Most of the collections are timeless, but each season they update with trendy colours and patterns, and you'll find playful children's elements alongside the monochrome lines. Bundgaard's rain boots, available in a range of beautiful colours, are handmade from natural rubber and lined with cotton and textile. In addition to children's wellies, the company also produces low top shoes, sneakers or sandals.
Why to choose Bundgaard?
- Perfectly shaped boots, spacious in the toe, made for playing in the rain in maximum comfort, plus a winter insulated version available.
- Ultra-light and flexible boots for the little ones from the Cover range, ideal even for beginners.
- Choose from several model ranges that accommodate both narrower (Petit, Walk series) and wider (Basil, Blake series) feet.
- For all ages, from the very first steps.
- Some models firmer in the heel.
- Detailed, quality, trendy - you won't go wrong with this brand.
References from customers
"We always buy our low top and winter shoes from Bundgaard and have never had a bad experience with them."
"Finally, rain boots even for the smallest children, they are beautifully light and soft, you can roll them up completely in your hand. Our little one loves to walk in them, every time we tried other boots he would take them off straight away and wouldn't walk in them. For me TOP!"