Measure your foot correctly and choose shoes according to the size chart. Save your time, money and our planet... Avoid returning unnecessary shoes that don't fit.
Measure your feet easily
- measure the width in the same way - put the big toe side of the foot against the stop and mark the widest point
- it is better to measure both feet and under full load, results may vary
Add the extra toe space
- 10-12mm for children to give the foot extra room to grow inside the shoe
- for adults 5-7 mm for closed-toed outdoor shoes, 7-10 mm for sports shoes, 2-3 mm for open-toed sandals
Use the filter
- enter the length and width with extra toe space (we re-measure the shoes and provide you with the inside measurements we have taken)
Example of foot measurement: foot length 207 mm + 10-12 mm extra toe space = ideal internal length of a new shoe in the range 217-219 mm (for a wider selection in the filter, use approx. 214-221).