Personal Data Protection
Your personal data provided during the purchase process on www.footic.com will be used in accordance with following conditions to execute and administrate your order (invoice administration, shipment administration, returns and exchange, warranty claim etc.).
The conditions of protection of customers data gathered on the online store www.footic.com in order to process the on-line order or to process the warranty claim.
(Data protection conditions)
I. General Provisions
The controller of your personal data according to the Chapter 4, Article 37 of the EC Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) is Little Shoes s.r.o., Company ID 07715773, with registered office in Švantlova 2711, Písek, Czech Republic (Controller).
1. Contact details of the controller:
Address: Švantlova 2711, Písek, 397 01, Czech Republic
Phone No.: +420 605 419 374
2. ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The controller processes your personal data provided or gathered in order to process your purchase order in the online store or in order to process your warranty claim.
III. Lawfulness and purpose of the personal data processing
1. The purpose of the personal data processing is:
- Processing of your purchase order and execution of the rights and obligations concluding from the contract between you and the controller; a set of personal data necessary for the successful execution of the order is requested while making the order (name, address, contact information). Providing these personal data is an imperative request to conclude and perform the contract. Without providing these personal data the contract cannot be concluded and/or performed by the controller.
- Sending commercial notifications and other marketing activities
IV. Term of the data storage
1. The controller stores your data:
- During the term necessary for the execution of rights and obligations concluding from the contract between you and the controller. And during the time period when these rights and obligations can be claimed (over 15 years after the conclusion of the contract)
2. After this time period, the controller is obliged to delete all the data.
V. Personal data processors (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The personal data processors are both natural and legal persons:
- Taking part on the process of the order execution, payment and delivery based on the contract with the controller (i.e. Payment gateway providers, freight forwarders, wholesale partners and/or producers in case the goods are being shipped directly).
- Providing the technological and financial services (the shop platform providers, the employees of the controller who process the orders within the platform, accounting company and its employees, who are responsible for the tax and salary agenda) and other services in connection with the purpose of the online store.
- Providing marketing services
2. The controller aims to provide the personal data to a third party (non-EU countries) or international organizations. The third-party data recipients are mailing services providers and/or cloud services providers.
VI. Your rights
1. According to the conditions protected by the GDPR you have the right:
- To access your personal data as of Article 15 of the GDPR
- To change your personal data as of Article 16 of the GDPR
- To restrict the data processing as of Article 18 of the GDPR
- To erase your personal data as of Article 17 of the GDPR
- To object to the processing of your personal data as of Article 21 of the GDPR
- To transmit the data as of Article 20 of the GDPR
- To cancel the agreement with data processing either by post or electronic notice delivered to the controller on the contact as mentioned in Article III of these Data protection conditions.
2. You have the right to raise the claim to the Office for personal data protection in case you believe your right for proper treatment of your personal data was violated.
VII. The conditions of the personal data protection
1. The controller hereby declares that it has taken all technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data protection.
2. The controller has taken measures to secure the data storage either electronically (by setting proper password protection and antivirus protection) or documentary (by setting the locking rules).
3. The controller hereby declares that access to their personal data is provided to verified users only.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By making the order in the online form on footic.com you confirm that you are aware of the conditions of personal data processing and protection and that you fully agree with them.
2. The controller is obliged to change these Data processing conditions. The new version of the Data protection conditions will be issued on the web page at latest on the day when the new Data processing conditions become effective.
These Data processing conditions become effective on January 1st, 2020.