Get to know the brand leguano
German barefoot shoes leguano are produced since 2009, thanks to their quality they have won many fans around the world. They are often referred to as the Mercedes of barefoot shoes. They give the foot full freedom and at the same time protect it thanks to the patented lifolit®-lg sole, which is characterized by high flexibility and abrasion resistance. Thanks to years of experience and the use of the best materials, they are able to maintain the high standards they have set themselves and continuously invent unique and high-quality shoes.
Why to choose leguano?
- Extra soft, very easy to flex in all directions.
- Although they are not very wide, they are extra comfortable thanks to the super soft upper materials and sole.
- Sports, running and leisure shoes for children and adults.
- Hand-stitched, high quality, breathable materials.
- Most leguano models (with the exception of the leather models and some winter models) can be machine washed at 30 degrees on a delicate programme.
References from customers
"I bought my first pair of Leguano Lady Loop barefoot ballerinas 3 years ago and they still look like new. I am thrilled with the ballerinas, they are like house slippers, the sole is beautifully soft and comfortable to walk on. The material is breathable and I love wearing them in the summer. They are elegant and look good with dresses, skirts and jeans. If you are looking for elegant, comfortable ballerinas for everyday wear, for me this is the obvious choice."