Get to know the brand Demar
Czech manufacturer of work and military boots and rain boots. The company produces 2.5 million pairs per year for the Czech and foreign markets and specializes in boots for hunting and fishing. Most of the boots are made by direct injection moulding technology, which ensures a very durable connection between the upper and sole. They don't directly produce barefoot boots, but thanks to the lightweight materials, space in the boot and price, their boots have the green light here.
Why to choose Demar?
- Ultra-lightweight boots made of EVA material, yet durable, not abrasive.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties - the material gets cold less than rubber.
- Removable merino insole, serves great in winter as snow boots and in summer as rain boots.
- These are not barefoot boots, they are round, though wide at the toe, on a thicker sole.
- The boots have reflective elements and can be tightened around the calf.
References from customers
„Ideal boot for autumn and winter in the forest kindergarten. Depending on the weather, I leave or take out the merino insole and in the spring when the foot grows, it will still serve him great without the insultaion.“