Get to know the brand Komuello
Ggomoosin Co., Ltd is a Korean company founded in 2015 that developed Komuello rubber-soled sock shoes. They positively influence the development of a child's foot, making it easier to learn to walk, and are also available in a wide variety of fun designs that can be combined in different ways to match a child's outfit. The Komuello brand name stands for something unique and valuable.
Why to choose Komuello?
- Sock shoes suitable for crawling and walking children, they do not restrict movement and thanks to the anti-slip function they help the first movement.
- Extra flexible, breathable silicone sole.
- They do not contain adhesives and are suitable for home and outdoors.
- Easy to get on and off, like comfortable socks.
- Sock shoes are machine washable, hand wash programme recommended.